Monday, April 15
• Western Heritage Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Dog Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
• Poultry Workshop, 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16
• Horse Levels Clinic, 5:00 p.m.
• Shotgun Practice, 5:30 p.m.
• 4-H Foundation Meeting, 5:30 p.m.
• .22 Pistol Practice, 5:30 p.m.
• Exchange Club Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, April 17
• Contest Day Entry Deadline
• Leathercraft Workshop, 3:45 p.m.
• Livestock Judging Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Dog Bowl Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Orion Scoring System Training, 6:30 p.m.
• Horse Bowl Practice, 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, April 18
• Outdoor Skills Workshop, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, April 19
Saturday, April 20
• Rabbit Workshop, Meat Clinic, 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, April 21
The High Country Handiworkers 4-H club was chartered in 1980 and is located in Larimer County, Colorado.
Share Good News
We want to feature news and photos of our members. Click here to find out how to send yours.
Support 4-H when you shop! Use AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchase goes to the Larimer County 4-H Foundation. Click here!
Find us on Social Media
Share Photos and News
Questions about joining 4-H
in Larimer County?
Click to learn more.
Want to become a 4-H leader?
Click for information
2019 Clover Connections Newsletters
2018 Larimer County 4-H Master Calendar
Colorado 4-H Dress Code
Colorado 4-H Code of Conduct
4-H Online Enrollment (4honline.com)
4-H e-Records (Projects) 2019
4-H e-Records (Animals) 2019
2019 Fair Premium Book
2019 Colorado State Fair Exhibit Requirements
2019 4-H Fair Entry Form
2019 4-H Dog Entry Form
2019 4-H Horse Entry
2019 Livestock Ethics Form
Display Board Guidelines
2019 Schedule Interview Judging (Starting 7/24/19)