Monday, February 25
• Cake Decorating Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
• Dog Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
• Junior Leader Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, February 26
• Archery Practice for Returning Members Only, 6:00 p.m.
• Family Consumer Science Judging, 6:00 p.m.
• Junior Livestock Sale Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, February 27
• Dog Bowl Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Horse Bowl Practice, 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 28
• Air Pistol/Air Rifle Practice, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, March 1
• Deadline: New Member Enrollment
• Deadline: Add, Drop, Change Projects
• 4-H Carnival Set-up, 4:00–8:00 p.m.
Saturday, March 2
• 4-H Carnival, 10:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m.
• Exchange Club Dance, 5:30 p.m.
Sunday, March 3
• Postponed to March 10 due to Weather Forecast: Muzzleloading Orientation and Practice (Mandatory for New Members), 1:30 p.m.
The High Country Handiworkers 4-H club was chartered in 1980 and is located in Larimer County, Colorado.
Share Good News
We want to feature news and photos of our members’ 4-H accomplishments and other successes. Click here for info on how to submit news.
Support 4-H when you shop! Use AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchase goes to the Larimer County 4-H Foundation. Click here!
Find us on Social Media
Share Photos and News
Questions about joining 4-H
in Larimer County?
Click to learn more.
Want to become a 4-H leader?
Click for information
Clover Connections Newsletters
Colorado 4-H Dress Code
Colorado 4-H Code of Conduct
4-H Online Enrollment (4honline.com)
4-H e-Records (Projects) 2020
4-H e-Records (Animals) 2020
2019 Fair Premium Book
2020 Colorado State Fair Exhibit Requirements
2020 Colorado State Fair Judging Sheets
2019 4-H Fair Entry Form
2019 4-H Dog Entry Form
2019 4-H Horse Entry Form
2019 Livestock Ethics Form
Display Board Guidelines
2019 Schedule Interview Judging