Monday, July 1
• Deadline: Hunter Safety Cards Uploaded to 4HOnline
• Deadline: Independent Membership Progress Reports Due
• Western Heritage Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Dog Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
• HCH Foods Project Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, July 2
• Shotgun County Shoot: Skeet and 5-Stand, 5:30 p.m.
• Archery Practice–Lon Hagler, 6:00 p.m.
• .22 Pistol Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Dog Fair Orientation, 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, July 3
• Prepare for Fair Riding Clinic, 6:00 p.m.
• Beef/Sheep/Meat Goat Showmanship Practice, 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, July 4
• Extension Office Closed: Happy Fourth of July!
Friday, July 5
Saturday, July 6
• Sweetheart Riders Horse Show, 7:00 a.m.
Sunday, July 7
• .22 Rifle Practice, 12:15 p.m.
• Muzzleloading Practice, 1:30 p.m.
The High Country Handiworkers 4-H club was chartered in 1980 and is located in Larimer County, Colorado.
Share Good News
We want to feature news and photos of our members. Click here to find out how to send yours.
Support 4-H when you shop! Use AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchase goes to the Larimer County 4-H Foundation. Click here!
Find us on Social Media
Share Photos and News
Questions about joining 4-H
in Larimer County?
Click to learn more.
Want to become a 4-H leader?
Click for information
Clover Connections Newsletters
2019 Larimer County 4-H Master Calendar
Colorado 4-H Dress Code
Colorado 4-H Code of Conduct
4-H Online Enrollment (4honline.com)
4-H e-Records (Projects) 2019
4-H e-Records (Animals) 2019
2019 Fair Premium Book
2019 Colorado State Fair Exhibit Requirements
2019 Colorado State Fair Judging Sheets
2019 4-H Fair Entry Form
2019 4-H Dog Entry Form
2019 4-H Horse Entry Form
2019 Livestock Ethics Form
Display Board Guidelines
2019 Schedule Interview Judging