(Monday, March 11
• Deadline: All Carnival Tickets and Money from 4-H Clubs due to Extension
• Dog Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
• Club Meeting, 7:00 p.m.
Tuesday, March 12
• Archery Practice (All Members), 6:00 p.m.
• Poultry Workshop, 7:00 p.m.
Wednesday, March 13
• Leathercraft Workshop, 3:45 p.m.
• Dog Bowl Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Photography Workshop, 6:30 p.m.
• Horse Bowl Practice, 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, March 14
• Air Pistol/Air Rifle Practice, 6:30 p.m. (CANCELED DUE TO ROAD CONDITIONS)
• Model Rocketry Workshop Orientation, 7:00 p.m.
Friday, March 15
• Deadline: Hippology Contest Registration
Saturday, March 16
• Junior Jam for District II, 9:00 a.m.
• Electrics Project Workshop, 10:00 a.m.
Sunday, March 17
• Deadline: RSVP for Scrapbook Workshop
• Air Rifle/Air Pistol/.22 Rifle/.22 Pistol Workshop and Orientation, 12:30 p.m.
• Muzzleloading Orientation and Practice (Mandatory for New Members), 1:30 p.m.
The High Country Handiworkers 4-H club was chartered in 1980 and is located in Larimer County, Colorado.
Share Good News
We want to feature news and photos of our members. Click here to find out how to send yours.
Support 4-H when you shop! Use AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchase goes to the Larimer County 4-H Foundation. Click here!
Find us on Social Media
Share Photos and News
Questions about joining 4-H
in Larimer County?
Click to learn more.
Want to become a 4-H leader?
Click for information