Monday, May 6
• Western Heritage Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Dog Workshop, 6:00 p.m.
• CANCELED: HCH Foods Project Meeting, 6:30 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7
• Deadline: Larimer County Registration for 4-H State Conference
• Shotgun Practice, 5:30 p.m.
• Archery Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• .22 Pistol Practice, 6:00 p.m.
Wednesday, May 8
• Leathercraft Workshop, 3:45 p.m.
• Livestock Judging Practice, 6:00 p.m.
• Prepare for Fair Riding Clinic, 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, May 9
• Dog Agility, 6:00 p.m.
• Air Pistol/Air Rifle Practice, 6:30 p.m.
Friday, May 10
Saturday, May 11
• Cake Decorating Contest, 9:00 a.m.
Sunday, May 12
• .22 Rifle Practice, 12:15 p.m.
• Muzzleloading Practice, 1:30 p.m.
The High Country Handiworkers 4-H club was chartered in 1980 and is located in Larimer County, Colorado.
Share Good News
We want to feature news and photos of our members. Click here to find out how to send yours.
Support 4-H when you shop! Use AmazonSmile and a portion of your purchase goes to the Larimer County 4-H Foundation. Click here!
Find us on Social Media
Share Photos and News
Questions about joining 4-H
in Larimer County?
Click to learn more.
Want to become a 4-H leader?
Click for information
Clover Connections Newsletters
2018 Larimer County 4-H Master Calendar
Colorado 4-H Dress Code
Colorado 4-H Code of Conduct
4-H Online Enrollment (4honline.com)
4-H e-Records (Projects) 2019
4-H e-Records (Animals) 2019
2018 Fair Premium Book
2019 Colorado State Fair Exhibit Requirements
2018 Fair Entry Forms
2018 Interview Judging Scheduling